Few Words About Myself TONIA PREVENA
I was born in Athens
I study three years course of SCHOOL OF FINE ARTS in Athens.
I have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. I travel in several parts of the world, taking several distinctions, Spain, Italy,
and the United Kingdom. Then I take lessons from the grade and very famous painter, Minaritzoglou Michael for 2 years.
- Municipal Gallery of Mykonos, Greece – 08/2020
Collaboration with the Fashion Desiner, Anastasia Avioti.
- FOUAR, Monastiraki, Athens, Greece – 02/2020
- Mega ART Gallery, N. Kosmos, Athens, Greece – 09/2018 to 12/2019
- Grand Palais, Paris, France – 11/2011
- Pieros Club, Mykonos city center, Athens, Greece – 07/2011
- Gallery Royal, Sintagma, Athens, Greece – 4/2010
- Gallery Moraitis Takis, Plaka, Athens, Greece – 2 to 4/2010
- Municipal Gallery of Piraeus, Greece – 6 to 10/2010
- Group exhibition (Captive, Brushfield Street) London, UK
6/2005 to 9/2006
Success is not final, failure is not fatal:
it is the courage to continue that counts.